Thursday, February 3, 2011

Up in the Air

You know that movie with George Clooney, the one where he flies everywhere, lives out of a suitcase, and essentially fires people for a living? It's called Up in the Air and it was kind of a big deal last Oscar season. Why am I referencing it here, though? Because it's a little bit of how my life feels currently.

I have a stunningly sparkly engagement ring on my finger but no wedding date (as of yet). And that's fine. I guess. Maybe. I am not good with uncertainty and surely this is no exception. It's an adventure my fiance and I are on. But we're on it together and things will hopefully sort themselves out in due time. We're both at a stage in our lives where school is about to begin (or end), we need a place to live, and we need income. Oh, and we can't wait to get married (did I mention that?)

Complications aside, yesterday was the first snow day of the winter, and my school was closed. I took advantage of my day off by using a face mask to exfoliate (I've been sick throughout the week and as a result look ghostly....and ghastly). The mask was gorgeous and smelled like cream and honey. By Balea. Highly recommended. Didn't do much else.



Tomorrow I am wedding dress shopping -- yes, I know, no date. But hey, gotta start somewhere. Happy weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment