Saturday, February 26, 2011

Latte Hearts & Wedding Bliss

I am taking a break (a short one, at that) from midterm studying to share with you the highlight of my day yesterday.

I am interning at a company that has moved offices, specifically to Spadina, right in Chinatown. On the main floor of this new building is the Toronto renowned Dark Horse Espresso Bar, which outdoes your friendly neighborhood Starbucks in pretty much every way possible. I treated myself to a Mocha Latte yesterday before work, and was enchanted when they handed me the final product -- I looked into the cardboard cup and saw a heart on the top!


I didn't even want to drink it, because that would mess up the design. Yeah, that lasted long. The latte was heaven, by the way.

In other news, if you happen to be in the area on Sunday, March 6th, I suggest coming by the Sheraton Hotel on Queen St. to the Wedding Bliss Bridal Show. I will be at a booth with the company I'm interning with talking about all things wedding. Also, there's a fabulous sample sale happening. I'll be there from 12pm-2pm. Come out and see!

2 comments:

  1. i love dark horse. i have a soy latte every time i'm in the area!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg, I passed that place the other day, and said to myself: I should check that out sometime. now I will be SURE to!!!

    ReplyDelete