Saturday, February 5, 2011

An Audience

Can I just say how nice it is to write here and know that people are reading it and (hopefully) enjoying it! I love an audience.

You know who else loves an audience? Or certainly should get used to an audience? (Ha ha).

Kate Middleton.


In keeping with all things wedding-related, what event is more exciting than the upcoming royal wedding in April? I can't wait, and I don't even know these people. A friend of mine at school sent me a link to Holt Renfrew's website the other day because the gorgeous blue dress Kate Middleton wore at her engagement announcement back in November is available to all of us commoners.


Made by designer Issa and priced at $535, this dress is the exact one Kate wore, and I think I'm going to need to find a cheaper version of it ASAP. What do you think??


2 comments:

  1. I know of a wedding that is more exciting than the royal one... YOURS!! ;) I agree though, that dress is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww hahahaha thanks, Bridesmaid! :-D

    ReplyDelete