Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Tuesday Inspiration

What better place to draw inspiration than from pictures of past weddings online?


Floating roses as centerpieces....gorgeous. I am in love with roses.


I know, I know...A Walk to Remember...but honestly, how beautiful was Mandy Moore in this scene? The moment I saw that lacy veil I knew it was what I wanted (or very similar to what I wanted) at my own wedding. There is something so antique about lacy wedding veils without being too "grandmother-ish". They're as classic as it gets. And aren't weddings all about tradition anyway?

Now I am all for clean lines and a neat bouquet, but there is something so regal and beautiful about a big cascading one that gives the bride an entirely new silhouette. What do you think? Especially a bouquet of pale pink roses.

2 comments:

  1. loooovve the roses floating in water as table decorations. i saw something like that in a restaurant downtown today- large vases with water and flowers immersed under water- what was really striking was the lighting beneath the vase...

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful! I wonder how they did the lighting underneath...

    ReplyDelete