Friday, May 27, 2011

Weekend Update

I have been at the new job for three weeks and it's been a whirlwind! I really like it -- the people are fantastic, the location (with the exception of the commute) is fabulous, and the job itself is pretty interesting. Keeps me busy, that's for sure! Today I had lunch at the Holt Renfrew Cafe located downstairs (yes, downstairs) from my office.

So what's new on the wedding front? Well, Andrew and I finally got our appointment at an undisclosed location (details to come) on Monday night to see if we could possibly have our reception there. Stay tuned. I don't want to give too much away. Or anything, actually. Ha. That should keep you all coming back!

In the span of two weeks, I've seen Bridesmaids twice. Although I had tears running down my face laughing the first time, it was actually funnier the second time! Loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment