Thursday, April 21, 2011

April



Sorry I've disappeared! I'm back now. School is wrapping up and finally, finally, I will have time to really research/plan/daydream for my wedding next year!



The date is set, for those of you who don't know already.

May the 4th be with you.


Yes really. And not to disappoint, but Yoda and/or Darth Vader will not be making appearances on my invitations. In all seriousness, May 4th, 2012 is a Friday. Hopefully a gloriously sunny Friday. Hopefully. Andrew and I met with our Minister several weeks ago and set it all in stone!


St. George's Church in Lowville. May 4th, 2012. Time TBA.

Other news? The entirety of my wedding party (on my side) has been chosen and I couldn't be happier. Four of the loveliest, smartest, most beautiful women I know are going to stand with me on my wedding day. How did I get so lucky??

That's about it for now. Happy Easter to all of you readers! I hope it's filled with laughter, joy, and tons of food. Food-induced comas for all.



I am baking Easter cupcakes -- bought the ingredients yesterday and am hoping they turn out well. Celebrating at my Aunt & Uncle's house with all my extended family and of course my fiance.

1 comment:

  1. TORE YOU ARE THE SWEETEST!! and you shall be the most beautiful bride! I am so excited that the date is star wars related, even though the invites wont be themed as such... but, what about OBI-WAN kanobi? or invisible ink drawings lol just kidding. I'm also excited you are making cupcakes too!! this post makes me happy :D

    ReplyDelete